Ofsted rated us as a GOOD school in June 2018.
SIAMS interim inspection - rated GOOD in January 2018.
- Our school remains open for keyworker and vulnerable pupils. The rest of our school community should work from home. Details about our remote learning offer can be found under policies. Stay safe - remember, hands, face, space.
- Tackling racism
- Raising awareness of mental health.
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, parents' evening will operate in a different format this term.
- Join us for a regular break each week during the school terms, as we talk about the important issues that affect us, our children, our family and our life. This term, we are talking about how we manage our lives.
Further information on Covid-19.
Both documents can also be downloaded from the Coronavirus section on our website.
Coronavirus update from the government updated 1st February 2021
You must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary. You may leave the home to:
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person (in which case you should stay 2m apart). Exercise should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
- meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
- seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- attend education or childcare - for those eligible
If you do leave home for a permitted reason, you should always stay in your local area - unless it is necessary to go further, for example to go to work.
Staying in your local area means stay in the village, town, or part of the city where you live.
For more information on Coronavirus, please click on 'Coronavirus' under the parent tab located at the top of the homepage.
There are currently no comments.
Off Leek Road
Mrs Helen Virani
Mrs Mountford Lees
Mrs Sara Joyce
Mrs Judith Ackers