"Putting Children First"
Welcome to The Praxis Trust a truly diverse trust currently encompassing three schools with the plan to grow. As a Trust we value educational success but also personal development to ensure our children are able to meet the needs of a diverse and multicultural society. We value the independent culture and ethos of the individual schools but supported under the umbrella of a strategic partnership to improve quality, share best practice and operate effectively and efficiently.
We believe that:
• All children deserve the best education possible.
• Inspirational leadership is the expected norm.
• Children enjoy their education, and upon leaving are well prepared for their future life.
• Pupil’s experiences are widened through an enriched curriculum.
• All staff feel valued and supported and are developed to reach their full potential.
• Creativity and imaginative thinking is encouraged in all children and staff.
• Church schools retain and develop the Christian distinctiveness and character
• Strong community engagement is encouraged
Our aspirational and measurable outcomes are:
¬ Every lesson to be good or better
¬ Every child is expected to make progress at least in line with, and for many above, national expectations
¬ Every academy to be well led and governed
¬ All teachers are motivated to self improve and aspire to excellence
Please visit our trust website at www.thepraxistrust.org.uk
Based at Bursley Academy, Bursley Way, Bradwell, ST5 8JQ
Telephone: 01782 567740
The Praxis Trust was founded in September 2015 and incorporated Bursley Academy, Manifold Church of England Academy and Hollinsclough Church of England Academy.
A link to the individual schools websites can be found below;
The latest Statutory accounts of the trust are available to view here:-
The Praxis Trust Annual Accounts year ending 31 August 2019.pdf
The Praxis Trust - Accounts year ending 31.08.18 (1).pdf
The Praxis Trust Audited Accounts Year End 31.08.17.pdf