At Manifold Church of England Academy, we have the interests of the whole child at the heart of all that we do. We strive to maintain an atmosphere of mutual respect that is safe and loving, where all individuals can flourish. All this is underpinned by our Christian values for life.
We have three core values that we focus on each term - all linked to teachings in the Bible.
Perseverance - linked with the parable of the Lost Coin
Love - linked with the Good Samaritan
Respect - linked with Creation
Pupils explore other Christian values including: peace, forgiveness, friendship, trust, truthfulness, thankfulness, generosity, hope.
We strive for:
- high standards from everyone involved in the school;
- high status for every person as an individual and
- high expectations of every child as they strive to further develop their knowledge, skills & understanding and build on their previous successes.
We aim to serve our community by providing an inclusive education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief, values and practice. The governors, headteacher and staff recognise their duty to raise educational standards and deliver a creative curriculum that is broadly-based, well-planned and individualised.
- We believe that every child is able to reach their maximum potential to become independent critical, reflective life-long learners.
- We provide an inspirational and stimulating teaching environment so that our children will develop lively minds that are creative, imaginative and enquiring.
- We nurture our children in a safe and secure caring community where they can develop confidence, positive attitudes and feel valued.
- We promote Christian values through our work and relationships so that children recognise their relevance throughout their lives.
- We build positive relationships between children, staff, parents and the wider community which are based on the Christian values of kindness, trust and respect.
- Our friendly village school enables children to build friendships, enjoy learning and have many happy memories.
Our school motto: 'Love Jesus, Love Others, Love Learning, Love Life' reminds everyone to keep the teachings of Jesus in our thoughts and hearts and that we will always follow his message in all that we do in school.
‘I have come that they may have life and have it to the full’